Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hello? Is this thing on?

Well, I don't know if there's anyone out there who is waiting for me to start blogging again, but here I am. I make no guarantees about how often I'll show up. I started a part-time job last August and it seems I no longer have any 'free' time! I couldn't even remember how to login to this thing! A friend of ours is going through a traumatic event right now and is posting on their own blog, which I am checking on almost daily, which got me to thinking about this world that I used to visit a lot and enjoy, so I decided to try to reconnect. Blah, blah, blah...I am explaining myself, but not apologizing for my absence...I'm busy with life and that's a good thing!

1 comment:

wm said...

good to see you back in the land of the .... well "living" isn't exactly right, is it?