Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Am Woman, Hear Me Blog

I am woman...more specifically, I am wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend...yet most of the time I am alone. Some may shed a tear at the sound of that word, but I don't. I happen to like being alone-I think it makes me a better person to be with! I have always felt that I can better express myself and my thoughts through written words, and so the idea of starting a blog intrigued me. I am not famous for anything--at least not to my knowledge--but I believe every human being has something valuable to contribute to this world, and so here I am. And I hope someone out there receives some kind of blessing by reading what I have to say!

Thot for the day: Letting our light shine means living in grace...

5 comments:

wm said...

SHLAM!!! I am very impressed with you! I think you thought of laughing at me for starting my own blog..aren't you glad now that you didn't?! I'm going to like this!

Monica said...

Hi Shlam! I'm a friend of WM's. I wonder if I know who you are????? Hmmmmmm ....

Welcome to the blog world. Looking forward to reading more of what you have to write. :)

Sheila said...

Well I was slightly shocked to see that I received 2 comments already! I will try not to let my huge fan base down and write something meaningful from time to time. Perhaps I will be inspired by some of your musings...

Sheila said...

miss m, I don't know if we know each other in the real world, but any friend of wm's is a friend of mine! Nice to hear from you!

As for wm, now that you've introduced me to blogging, you'll have to give me some pointers, too, cause I'm not sure I know what I'm doing here. Are you sure you're "going to like this!"?

wm said...

pointers? from moi? the only pointer I can give you is to make it your own. Each person's blog that I've read is uniquely their own. I don't know if there are any rules, Maybe Miss M knows. She's certainly been blogging longer than me! :)